Sunday 8 September 2013

Autumn is here....

The cold days are back... and Im kinda glad to be honest.
Myself and Eddie have very bad heat rashes and my Hay fever was really bad this season, so roll on Autumn!

I have no updates on my WIPs but I managed to make a card this week. It is for a card swap that I run and I hope my partner is not a follower or surprise will be spoiled. Theme is Autumn and I had these coloured leaves that I was dying to use.


I forgot how fun it is to heat emboss. Had a blast doing the leaf and the sentiment (Note to self - Need to buy more embossing powder)

The paper doily has leaves and flowers embossed and it is a shame photo doesnt show it...

Talk soon

Cami

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card. I am sure your recipient will be thrilled with it xx

    ReplyDelete