Saturday 15 February 2014

My Valentines

We had such a great Valentines! Hubby graduated from his NCO course and is back home (finally!). The big smile on his face during the ceremony was something to be proud of. It was 5 months of hard work totally worthed. And Eddie behaved like a big boy during it so we took him for a lunch at the mall. Needless to say he was very excited.
I made this Valentine's Card for him on thursday night because I didnt realise he was expecting one since I gave his present on Wednesday (he wanted a new motorbike helmet, and boy, those are expensive...) After reading my blog updates I saw that I love promarker this week challenge is 'Gingham' (Sorry honey but your card is going to be displayed on blogworld)


Papers: DoCraft Me to you Colletion
Cardstock: Papermill Direct
Image: Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie Coloured with Promarkers
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inkpad Old Paper
Flowers/Leaves:Wild Orchid Crafts
Die: Spellbinder Labels 11
Ribbon and Pearls are from stash :)

Talk soon

Cami

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card wonderful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete