Saturday 2 March 2013

Around the world Part 10

I cant believe it is March already! Where did the month ago??

This week was the ATW turn on my rotation. Part 10 came out last week and some ladies were very quick and Papillon already has some lovely work in display. It was such a quick part to stitch and even tho, it took me a week to get it finished. I just lost the stitching bug and had to push myself to finish it.
ATW80 - Part 10 - Full Piece





ATW80 - Part 10 - Close up


This week I will be working on Birds from Angie. Part was released last Monday and I will be working on the darker colours this time, but I do think tha part is quite big. I have til April to stitch it so should be ok.

Talk soon

Cami

4 comments:

  1. You have been quick, Cami. I started the Sampler late, so I have only completed part 1 and half of part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching - I am enjoying seeing everyone's work on this, just wish I had known about it so I could of joined in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 80sts is looking stunning.

    ReplyDelete