Wednesday 9 October 2013

Finishing projects and CHA Athlone

Hi all.
With all this climate changes, of course I would get a flu and a ear infection. Why not, right?
Not that I've had time off to rest or anything, but I have been busy trying to finish off some of my WIPs and I'm practicing my colouring skills on different medias, using different pencils and papers which is always lots of fun.

First things first: I have finished stitching a cover for my diary. Pattern is from 'World of Cross Stitch' Mag and I have used half stitches instead of full crosses on background. I thought it would look too bulky with full crosses. Fabric used is Printed heart Aida 14 count. Quick stitch this one...


Then I have finished my Tree of Stitched from Abi Gurden On Yahoo TSS Group. She added lots of extra details on her original pattern but I wanted it to be plain, so just added a bee button to it and off the roller it went. which means I have the roller back for my Filligree HAED which I have been using a hoop for lately.



And for last: last Sunday Myself, Jenny and Aiveen went to Athlone for the CHA hosted by Create with Kate. It was a day for crafting with a couple of workshops and demos. Nice to spend the day with fellow crafters chatting about new products and different ideas on projects. I made a small Christmas box decoration and spent the day colouring with promarkers and watercolours and making cards.

(One of the stamped images I coloured at the CHA event in Athlone)

I see this weeks I love promarker challenge is about 'Oranges and Browns'. I might give it a try if I have a spare time.

Talk soon

Cami

1 comment:

  1. Darn it, I never realised there was anything going on in Athlone! pooper scoopers! Love the stitching and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete