Thursday 24 January 2013

Improving Colouring Skills

This week my little one decided to be the best boy ever and let me play with my 'toys' a lot. Needless to say he got chocolate as treats. I probably shouldn't have given them to him but was so happy to get the cards done that it was worth.

Here they are:

 Stamp - Lili of the Valley


Stamp - Marianne Designs
Flowers - Wild Orchid 
Stamp - Marianne Designs


Stamp - DoCrafts Country Companions


Stamp - Lili of the Valley
Im accepting ideas of how to finish this card (sentiment, flowers,..) 


Please comment on my cards. I love to hear new ideas and how to improve them. I struggle a lot with flowers arrangement. A LOT! Every constructive comment is welcome.

Now it is back to my stitching. Papillon released Part 9 of ATW and I' m dying to get this done.

Talk soon

Cami

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cami yor cards are amazing!!! I used to make cards but haven't done any for a couple of years now but none of mine were ever as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev,
      Thank you so much for your comment. Im quite new to cardmaking so reading a good feedback is always a bonus.
      Cami

      Delete
  2. Oi, Camila!
    Obrigada por la visita a mi blog :)
    Your cards are so beautiful... your embellish them so nicely!
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Glad your little boy was playing nicely, your cards are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful, Camila! Are you a part of splitcoaststampers.com? There are lots of wonderful challenges and forums and gorgeous galleries to browse! : )

    Tricia
    simplystamping.blogspot.com
    thestampersstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tricia,
      Thank you so much for the comment on my cards.
      I know the website but didnt have an account on it... until now :) Thanks for the info. I will have a look at the challenges as soon as im accepted by moderator.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Cami - stitchingnbits.blogspot.ie

      Delete