Thursday 14 March 2013

Happy St Patricks Day!

Hello all! Welcome to new followers and a big Hello to current ones

Im posting this a bit early as my little one will have surgery on Monday, just after Paddys Day, and I will be with him in the hospital til Wednesday and God knows when I will have time to post again.

I saw this little guy on La-La Land Crafts on their facebook page months and was dying to get it. But they only had it in stamp not in digi. So I waited... And today when I checked again, it was there! Just had to buy it.
We live in Dublin and Paddys Day is always big. We take Eddie for an Irish Breakfast in a pub in town,  then to see the parade at O'Connoll Street (we normally see it from Dame Street as it is not as busy as O'Connell) then go back to the pub where mum and daddy can have a green pint with friends before going home and Eddie can eat some lunch, after all, standing on the street to watch all the beautiful colours of the parade always make him hungry :)
So this is my card:


Image: La-La Land Crafts
Coloured with Promarkers.
Ribbons, Paper and everything else used is from stash and have been for a long time now.... (hanging head in shame...)
Competition: I love Promarkers Challenge

Hope you like it!

Talk soon

Cami

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, I love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete