Tuesday 23 April 2013

Bad blogger!!! Birds part 3 finished and very late Tusal...

Heya all!

Not sure what happened these days, but I have been so busy with everything. Eddie, creche, work, home, dinner, cleaning, some stitching and bed time and then all over again... Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a cycle and just cant get out??
Well, Im getting out of this crazy cycle today. Some ladies are meeting in Dun Laoghaire for a stitching and knitting day and Im off to it soon. Just waiting for my ride :) Godfather is taking Eddie for the day, and left dinner ready for when DH gets home. Am I organized or what?

I have finished part 3 of the Birds Sampler from Angie Designs. Even tho I love the pattern and the colours, the parts she sends are very big and I find myself struggling to finish it with her deadline. Anyway here it is:




And this is my very very late Tusal for April...



Hope everybody is well and enjoying the little bit of sun (which has decided to show his colour recently...)

Talk soon

Cami

4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on your stitching Cami!!! Have fun at the stitching meeting (wish I could go to one of those :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovely stitching. Hope you had a great morning. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete