Wednesday 19 March 2014

Butterlfy and Updates

Butterfly is finished! I cant believe how fast this was. Good thing is that I have managed to start something already and it feels like its gonna be quick too :)


Sundays I normally spend at Maud's (PointCroixes). While our kids run wild playing dinossaurs and cars we have coffee, chat - update the gossips and stitch (we do try...) and this is the HAED that I normally work when Im there. It kinda turned out to be my Sunday WIP and so far so good. Still have 17 pages to go



Remember I said I was backing drawing? Im no good but I have been watching lots of youtube videos and trying very hard. I have drawn this cute lady holding the heart and decided to colour her and turn into a card. This is what happened:





Here it is the jpeg file if you want to colour her. All I ask is if you do use her, could you please let me know so I can check what you came up with? :) Thanks...



Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Talk soon
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment