Tuesday 6 May 2014

Completely lost it..

My blog mojo. I have been busy crafting away but to sit and actually get things posted havent been my fav these days.

Lots of updates tho
Im all up to date with my ATW Sal. These are the latest 2 parts


Sizzix was having a sale 2 weeks ago and I ended up increasing my dies stash by a few items :)

Jenny came to visit on the long weekend for a craft afternoon/evening. She was working on a table runner and I made this cute little bag. The left over fabric was enough to make a table runner also (this one still needs finishing)


I have started a new stitching project called It's Cold Outside from the Historical Sampler Company. I am using 11count Aida Fabric and a Perle 10 threat. This is suppose to be a fun and quick project in between everything. Will post photo soon
Made 2 baby blankets for IPB Charity and finally manage a Spring Cleaning. I now have space for a desk in my bedroom. Watch this space for more news :)

Talk soon

Cami

1 comment:

  1. Nice progress on the Papillon Mystery. I got lost along the way with that one sadly.

    ReplyDelete