Monday 12 May 2014

Updates

As I said previously, I havent been blogging but I have been busy. It's been such a productive month :)

I didnt stitch the snowflakes inside the inner rectangle on this one manly because Im lazy. Fabric is 14 count. Thread is perle 10. The snowflakes were so small and the fabric is so big that I couldnt carry the thread on the back which meant a lot of starting and finishing thread on a very small motiff. Still look good tho. (photo is not the best, really...)

This is my attempt on using my new dies. I have lots of that green paper and I hate it (not sure why...) So Im trying to use it all, including scraps on mens cards. The Magnolia stamp is so cute tho!

This is one of my drawings and my first time colouring her. I cant draw and Im very limited on what I can do. It takes me ages to come up with something like this. Her dress is pattern paper and she was coloured with Promarkers. I was thinking on having her as a bride and this was a test. I quite like her tho. Her could have been a bit more lighter (note to self..)

I will have another post on the Tablet Holder I made this weekend. So in love with it!

Talk soon

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment